PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six Vegas v1.04 Trainer Doesn't work

mfw41
16-03-2007, 19:35
The trainer that HATRED made for v1.04 for Rainbow Six Vegas doesn't work, but thats probably because I think I put the trainer in the wrong folder because I put it in the Binary folder with the exe of the game. According to the installing instructions for the trainer you can put the trainer anywhere on the hd and double-click the trainer to activate it. This is what it says:

Double click trainer.exe to run (you can do this from anywhere)

I humbly await any feedback.

DABhand
16-03-2007, 20:34
Yes thats true, as trainers usually search for the executable running in the background to make changes.

It maybe that the trainer is for a specific region version of the game.

apache-
17-03-2007, 07:04
mfw41, Please can you explain in detail what problems you are having with the trainer
I created this r6:Vegas trainer and all the other versions you will see around the internet
The first thing i suggest is to make sure you are running the game with a NoDVD patched game.exe
if you are are trying to use the trainer on the original unpatched game.exe then it will not work,
sooo. go try that and if you are still having problems come back here and i will endevour to help you a little further
but as i have already mentioned , some detailed info on your probs will help me to help you

regards
apache

mfw41
17-03-2007, 15:46
mfw41, Please can you explain in detail what problems you are having with the trainer
I created this r6:Vegas trainer and all the other versions you will see around the internet
The first thing i suggest is to make sure you are running the game with a NoDVD patched game.exe
if you are are trying to use the trainer on the original unpatched game.exe then it will not work,
sooo. go try that and if you are still having problems come back here and i will endevour to help you a little further
but as i have already mentioned , some detailed info on your probs will help me to help you

regards
apache

I put the trainer in the SAME Folder as the cracked exe the Binary folder. Then I made a shortcut of the trainer and put it on the desktop so I don't have to always go into the R6V folder to activate it. Then I double-click on it to activate it then activate the game itself via the launch icon, then in the game I clicked on the buttons that will give me unlimited health for me and the team and the buttons for unlimited ammo and grenades. Then to test it I fired a few rounds and the ammo counter for the clip thats in the weapon gets depleted and thats when I realized that the trainer didn't work.

Okay I just tried the trainer and used the cracked exe to see if it works but no go. The tried tried it in the main game folder but that didn't work as well. Also on the trainer it has 'Press ? For More info' so thinking it meant the ?/ button but no luck and also I had to ctrl+alt+dlte to get the trainer to close.

And DABhand the game has been patched to v1.04 and the trainer has been optimized for that version. Sorry for forgetting about that.

apache-
21-03-2007, 16:10
sounds very strange indeed matey ..not sure what it could be ..you sure you have the 1.04 trainer ? right trainer right updated exe?
you can put the trainer its self on the desktop if you like no need for it to be in the same folder

now to start the game to use the cracked exe ..you should have a shortcut on your desktop that leads to something like this
whatver drive letter you have the game installed to :\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas\Binaries\R6Vegas_Game.exe"
for example i have my game installed in my E:\ drive so the short cut is
"E:\Program Files\Ubisoft\Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas\Binaries\R6Vegas_Game.exe"

All you should have to do is ..run the trainer then dble click ur shortcut to your cracked.exe and thats it

its a buggy game ubi have deserted it regards support etc

if this doesnt work get back to me ..we can have another look

mfw41
23-03-2007, 20:24
In the bottom right hand corner of the trainer it says 1.04, and I also created a shortcut for the cracked exe but this was right after I used the the GAME LAUNCHER and it started DL the the latest updates. I let it finish DL then I just realized that it'll probably screw up the cracked exe or the trainer so I aborted it right before it started installing. So I uninstalled it and the day after that reinstalled the game and patched it to v1.04(the first time I went through the patches v1.01-1.04 but this time I just installed the v1.04 patch) and created the shortcut to play. Then I tried the trainer but no luck. But when I launch it the first time it always crashes and when I start up the game again it doesn't crash.

And also the trainer doesn't have a exit button to shut off the trainer, and on the trainer I see Logan Keller and a operative(good choice on that pic) and at the bottom left side is the 'Press ? for details' and on the right bottim side is the version this trainer was made for. I DL this same trainer from other sites and they all look the same.

mfw41
30-03-2007, 19:24
Okay after a couple of days I tried to get the trainer to work and I tried two ways and both ways failed:

#1: Tried to use the original exe but I couldn't use it because I was missing a file called: wxmsw253u.dll

#2: Tried to launch the trainer after I launched the game but it causes the game to crash.

DABhand
30-03-2007, 22:13
Doesnt sound like you have the right version at all, or the trainer is not for your area.