PDA

View Full Version : Which game will rock on the wii

JNJ
04-12-2006, 06:08
Are you buying the Nintendo wii console?
Which games are you buying and which game will be the best?

Warlock
25-12-2006, 07:35
I got my 7 year old son one for Xmas. He absolutely loves Happy Feet and is a blast to watch play it.
As usual Nintendo mostly targeted kids with this console. The graphics are absolute beautiful, although, it doesnt have the power of the 360 or PS3 ;). To me, IMO, the most important thing is gameplay, and his console as well as the games are FUN to play! I think Nintendo hit a home run with this time :)

BladeX
27-12-2006, 07:29
nintendo have already sold over 400,000 in the us and the ps3 only 200,000

whos winning this time sony?! HA

we have a wii we have wii play, sports, zelda, tony hawks and nfs carbon. all play beautifully on it. zelda is a must have you get to use the remote to shoot the bow, swing the sword, use the grapple! with tony hawks and nfs carbon you just tilt the remote to steer no more stupid control pads! we love it and hope theres a mod chip soon cos theres lots of good games coming out in US and half of them prob won't be released here!

ne0n__x
18-01-2007, 03:06
*sweet*, i only seen wii sports, and its on advert hahaha

suitechic1979
17-02-2007, 17:12
I haven't been able to get a Wii yet however I am excited to play many games when I get the opportunity. Wii sports looks interesting and fun to me. I am also excited to play Zelda and the Mario Party Game. The Wiimote seems cool and I want to try it out!