PDA

View Full Version : what to use!

stone25
20-10-2000, 19:50
ok, heres the low down. i own a copy of diablo 2. like all of my cd games, i make backups of, just in case. well, about a week ago i scratched the living daylights out of my play disk (dont even ask how) so i went to my back up. it was then that i found out the bleeping game is copy protected. i found out that this site has tools to get by the copy protection, but im not sure exactly what to use and how. could anyone tell me just what i need? i went to the diablo 2 section and theres a hell of a lot of stuff there. not sure what to use.

swatkat
20-10-2000, 23:33
stone25 (21-10-2000 03:50):
ok, heres the low down. i own a copy of diablo 2. like all of my cd games, i make backups of, just in case. well, about a week ago i scratched the living daylights out of my play disk (dont even ask how) so i went to my back up. it was then that i found out the bleeping game is copy protected. i found out that this site has tools to get by the copy protection, but im not sure exactly what to use and how. could anyone tell me just what i need? i went to the diablo 2 section and theres a hell of a lot of stuff there. not sure what to use.

use clonecd if your burner supports it

u can get me on 52214147