CloneCD/DVD   -   BlindWrite   -   1Click DVD Copy   -   AnyDVD
DAEMON Tools   -   CureROM -   Pr0t.St0p   -   SD4 Hider/Blocker
GameCopyWorld   -   ConsoleCopyWorld   -   CD Media World   -   CoverTarget   -   LinkWorld

Go Back   FileForums > Games > Game Trainers

Closed Thread

Old 21-06-2011, 21:01

darkedone02 is on a distinguished road
Sicheats (h4x0r) trainers now contain DRM but why?

Message from Joe Forster/STA: In case you don't want to read through this thread completely, let me sum it up: there's still no actual proof that genuine Sicheats trainers contain malware. Whichever "Sicheats" trainers do contain malware are fakes - most probably by Cheathappens or their friends - so make sure you always download trainers directly from Sicheats or from GameCopyWorld, to which h4x0r himself uploads trainers!

Recently, h4xor, one of the most people that make awesome trainers just banned me after an arguement over his new DRM shit he just added to his trainers which I have to go to his website, though my profile to get a key to use his trainer, if I modify the key in any way, my profile will be automatically banned and there will be no redemption on unbanning your account due to your fuck-up. Not only that, but you got to do this everytime you start the trainer.

Now after getting banned multiple times over the most stupidest reason, I'm now declaring h4xor to be worse then Pwizard, too assholes in the god damn world that need to be removed from the face of this world, for their ignorance and for their own stupidity of what's going on.

I hate Pwizard due to his rudeness, his greedy ways, and his attacks on those over rediclous reasons.

now I hate H4Xor due to the fact that he contently ban people for the most stupendous reasons of them all, and now he added DRM towards his trainers, and what I hate the most is that he don't speak proper English, making me feel like bashing him violently with a god damn English dictionary and English Grammar books.

If I ever own a website that deals with supporting trainers for the people to use, I make sure to ban both of these assholes from the site, preventing them from uploading new trainers here... IP ban them to prevent them from making another account again. As I am tired of these stupid war between the two, and tired of dealing with two assholes. Now all I need to find now is a respectable trainer maker to follow that make awesome trainers probably WAY better then both of these low-minded ignorance-loving dumbasses.

/rant

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 25-06-2011 at 05:11.
Sponsored Links
Old 22-06-2011, 08:30
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
1. Who are you? I find it quite suspicious that I got an E-mail from - an address, not filtered in my mailbox yet, of - Cheathappens...
2. Did you know that discussion of Cheathappens vs. h4xor topics is supposed to get you an instant ban on sight? We've had enough of this in the past and don't want more in the future.

However, to be constructive (?!), if h4x0r is digging his own grave then so be it. We have no contact to him at this moment and his membership has been... khm... suspended for a few months because we've had enough of his abusive behavior. But even if we had contact then, at best, I'd only send him a friendly PM, suggesting that he's on the wrong way, fucking up his own business. But, hey, that's his life...

(The thread has NOT been closed, constructive comments are allowed.)
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: sta@c64.org; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 22-06-2011, 12:30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Forster/STA View Post
1. Who are you? I find it quite suspicious that I got an E-mail from - an address, not filtered in my mailbox yet, of - Cheathappens...
2. Did you know that discussion of Cheathappens vs. h4xor topics is supposed to get you an instant ban on sight? We've had enough of this in the past and don't want more in the future.

However, to be constructive (?!), if h4x0r is digging his own grave then so be it. We have no contact to him at this moment and his membership has been... khm... suspended for a few months because we've had enough of his abusive behavior. But even if we had contact then, at best, I'd only send him a friendly PM, suggesting that he's on the wrong way, fucking up his own business. But, hey, that's his life...

(The thread has NOT been closed, constructive comments are allowed.)
I don't visit this site alot but when I used to be with h4x0r, i've noticed about these threads, and read most of the thread, but didn't read the part where any other threads about this will be an instant ban.

So you suspended him for his abusive behavior? yeah, he is an asshole just like Pwizard from cheathappens, might as well call Cheathappens the boyfriend of Activision just cause they both act alike, but anyways. When I used to hang out with H4x0r, I go by the name of Bloodwolfe, darkedone02, and wiccanlord08, all these account got banned by h4x0r due to the most stupid reasons while we was arguing or even make an off-topic post. Which in my opinion, an asshole move.
Old 22-06-2011, 15:16
Senior forum member

Yeah, as we heard, there were mass post/thread deletions and user bans on Cheathappens, too, during the "Cheathappens banned Romania" scandal (?). Moderation/censorship to protect useful discussion from bullshit, to raise the signal/noise ratio, is fine but must be done with great care. Mindless censorship only shows the weakness of being unable to stand criticism, killing the carrier of bad news instead of acting upon it which may also include recognizing and getting rid of your bad habits. (To make sure there's no misunderstanding: if someone is searching for our standing against criticism, you can read our very detailed announcements and answers to accusations and understand our reasons.)

That's what's happenning at Cheathappens and, it seems, at h4x0r, too. Another glance at the stirred up shit that comes out of the human psyche under pressure, showing that we're, after all, still animals.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: sta@c64.org; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 23-06-2011, 03:16

It makes me wonder sometimes why the most 2 professional people who can make the best trainers end up to become idiots and assholes, I mean... why? I rather have a trainer maker who make professional trainers like H4X0r's and PWizards trainer that does not act like an asshole and not only that, help the people out as well. I always come to this site to look up a trainer in cause H4x0r's trainer become buggy and I need an alternative one if there is available, however it seems that from I seen on most of the inventory in this, it seems we have very few trainer makers in this website, and some make it into a foriegn language instead of making one for english.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:12
Senior forum member

Beause of h4x0r's (lack of proper) English knowledge, I don't know much about him but people at Cheathappens are definitely above the average level of intelligence. However, that comes with a great price: an also above-average level of first self-assuredness and later arrogance, considering oneself as the "father of all knowledge", to quote from Dexter's Laboratory. This reveals especially when meeting someone else thought to be the usual kind of "normal" person but actually one with a similar level of intelligence. Because such people are rare, such encounters often causes a great surprise and, when not dealt with properly, a heated quarrel and name-calling: a flame war.

This is not without reason: someone with an above-average intelligence sees much depeer into the world and better understands its structure and way of functioning. When he or she realizes this capability, he or she will continue to think that this is true for all problems he or she runs into. But that's not true in general, only for problems that are similar to ones he or she already ran into in the past. In particular, being able to code (and disect) trainers - or, in general, software - does not mean that you are also able to understand people's motives and deal with them in a proper manner. Just the opposite: people with high intelligence inherently have problems with blending into a surrounding society of "normal" people.

I think this knowledge, that I described above, can only come with age and experience - this is exactly what we were referring to when we called the behavior of opponents in this war "childish" - and sometimes even learnt the hard way. (Been there, done that.) Now seeing such flame wars makes me sad because it means a significant loss of resources of people who would otherwise be able to create great stuff, if they spent their time constructively.

[...] Oh, and to answer the following from the Cheathappens forum: We have warned and warned people about this guy from the beginning but some people just refuse to learn. This is especially true of the idiots at GCW (hi Joe!) that continue to support this guy like he was their own love-child. Cheathappens still hasn't recognized the old saying: The enemy of my enemy is my friend. We did not want to choose between either party but, when Cheathappens started their suspicious methods of, khm, "persuasion" and then a propaganda campaign against us and a fake proof made up by them, they became our enemies, which, by the definition of the saying, made h4x0r our friend. Kind of. More precisely, the favored "persona grata" from the two. I have to admit that the saying is not true because there aren't always only two choices in life but Cheathappens' behavior made us so mad that we decided there could be no way we should support them. This is also a bit childish but, hey, let us have our revenge!

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 23-06-2011 at 04:35.
Old 23-06-2011, 09:22

tazzoun is on a distinguished road
What is this latest h4x0r crap?

First of all, I have been downloading trainers from here for a long time. I am not some kind of cheathappens lover so please don't dismiss me as such like you do everyone else that says a negative word about h4x0r.

I just downloaded the FEAR 3 trainer by h4x0r from the GCW website. Apparently to use this FREE trainer I have to go to sicheats.com, create an account there, create a FACEBOOK account, download some kind of key and then always leave my internet connection on so the FREE trainer can authenticate itself. Say what? How exactly is this different than cheathappens again? The only reason a FREE trainer would need all this type of crap is so that the creator can harvest the information being collected and sell it off to advertisers, etc.

After looking further at this "authentication" process of h4x0r's trainer, I then learned that it also carries with it a malicious payload that stays resident in memory even after the trainer is done. It actively scans memory and HD for anything with the word "cheathappens" and then attaches a viral signature to it so those files no longer function. This can easily be reproduced and examined by anyone with a debugger or memory scanner using the files from GCW or h4x0rs website.

So, I must ask the obvious question -- why does GCW continue to entertain this stuff from h4x0r? Seriously, is he paying you guys to host this crap?

So now I have to jump through about 10 hoops plus give h4x0r my personal information just to use a FREE trainer that I downloaded from GCW. What's next you guys? Selling trainers like cheathappens?

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 25-06-2011 at 05:10.
Old 23-06-2011, 10:33
Senior forum member

Why the hell do people think anyone is paying GCW to "support" their stuff?! GCW is user-supported: whatever is out there and gets uploaded by someone appears on the site. I asked Empire many times to remove Cheathappens' (free promo) trainers, as a kind of revenge, but he didn't do that because, in his opinion, visitors should be able to get whatever they need and it's not our task or responsibility to filter out whatever we don't like. I don't agree with him - see what I wrote about "useful censorship" in the other thread -, nevertheless this sounds acceptable to me.

GCW doesn't make money out of anything other than advertisements and that's barely enough for the maintenance but I've never seen Empire even only considering to make visitors pay for anything. (See cd-2-dvd.com: it's coming back online soon although no user pays for it and it went down a couple of months ago due to lack of funds and motivation.) People should be grateful for whatever they get, and especially when it's free!

Now to the h4x0r-specific part... Please, point me to a specific download on GCW and describe your suspicion and debugging results a bit more, to help me with my own inspection. (Hoping that I also have the necessary tools. Skills I can learn, thank you.) No links to h4x0r's site, please, because I can't login: I have no Facebook account and don't plan to create one for any reason. Also, are you sure that what you've tried is a trainer really by h4x0r? You know, Cheathappens is spreading fake trainers in his name, some got uploaded to GCW, too!

If you want to use a (non-promo) Cheathappens trainer then you have to have not only an active but also a paid account on their site. Explain to me in what way this is different from using Facebook as a kind of "authentication gateway" and how authenticationg via Facebook can be used to steal anyone's personal data on Facebook or somewhere else. (Why would third-party authentication reveal information about the user other than, yeah, it's a genuine user registered on the authenticating site?! Authentication returning personal information would be a paradise for phishing so Facebook obviously cannot do that!)

Sorry but, with all the bullshit floating around, I don't believe anything that I haven't seen myself anymore so simply reciting rumors has no weight at all to me.

[...] death89: Sorry, this is not h4x0r's support forum.

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 23-06-2011 at 10:37.
Old 23-06-2011, 11:54

tazzoun is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the reply Joe. I'll have to do more testing with more of h4x0r's trainers to give you a definitive answer regarding the cheathappens search that his trainers are doing. I'm not really concerned that much about that part anyways as I dont use CH trainers. What I am concerned about is the fact that I literally cannot use a trainer I downloaded from THIS SITE without first going to h4x0r's site and signing up with an account PLUS a facebook account and then downloading some personalized trainer key before I can even use it.

You are welcome to see for yourself. Just go to GCW, FEAR 3 and download the latest trainer by h4x0r (the ones that says KEY PLUS INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED next to it). I guess Empire supports this stuff too. Very sad.
Old 23-06-2011, 13:20
Senior forum member

Jesus, man, you still don't get it! Empire doesn't even know about this. How could you expect anyone to check everything that gets uploaded to GCW, especially a task not as trivial as automated virus scanning but running programs through a debugger and analyzing their behavior manually?! And add to this the fact that, to my knowledge, Empire is not a hacker, unlike TippeX and I. What is uploaded by users, and is not obvious malware, is published on the site, nobody is white- or blacklisted (yet?!), nobody is specifically supported or suppressed, period. (This also resulted in fake h4x0r trainers, created by Cheathappens or fans, being uploaded and later published on GCW, until they were reported to us.)

By the way, I was able to login to Sicheats with my old login and download the F.E.A.R. 3 trainer mentioned. No Facebook account or login was required.
Old 23-06-2011, 15:01

So yall suffering the same thing just like what cheathappens been doing to h4x0r's. H4x0r's is also doing the same thing as they doing as well after few invasions from cheathappens, fake proofing and propaganda. Is anyone else affected into this flame war like Kelset? HoG? LinGon?
Old 23-06-2011, 15:08

I've recently made a thread about this at the chit-chat section, I've also mention this "DRM" is what I called it because of online authentications and required keys to use the trainer, which in my opinion is stupid.
Old 23-06-2011, 15:52
Senior forum member

FileForums "only" got in the way and later became a battleground. We have no information other than what's already explained in our announcements as we published everything we learned. And I'm happy to be able to forget all of that...
Old 23-06-2011, 16:16

Maxgrilo is on a distinguished road
Personally I dont care what h4x0r does with his trainers but it's pretty stupid for gcw to keep posting them if you cant even use them without some stupid login and key from his website.
The Following User Says Thank You to Maxgrilo For This Useful Post:
ProSevenOne (30-11-2012)
Old 23-06-2011, 17:44

All we need right now is professional trainer makers that can make big and huge trainer besides them two people, and one that don't act like an idiot and respects the people.
Closed Thread