gamyy.com; (closed?)
German GameHacking Zone (German; closed);
MegaGames trainer section;
MoFunZone.com Trainers;
RADiANCE; (closed?)
Trainer-Paradies (German);
Trainers City;
Xblade GameHackinG (closed).

i noticed your link for gamyy.com no longer works and RADiANCE no longer is a site.

just FYI-

best,
Caliber
Sponsored Links
Old 21-09-2009, 18:06
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
I don't have the time to maintain the list so I appreciate it when someone notifies me about it. Thanks, list updated.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 22-09-2009, 03:09

BerlinA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliber View Post
so many have closed down:

German GameHacking Zone (German; closed);
www.gghz.eu ?
Old 22-09-2009, 13:13
Senior forum member

True, updated. Thanks!
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 22-09-2009, 13:33
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
Dont forget to add Dirty Little Hacker www.dlh.net

Great site for german trainers/english trainers, FAQ's, Cheats, Patches.
Old 22-09-2009, 13:43
Senior forum member

True. I've only been using their page of official patches for many years, never realized they host cheats/trainers, too. Thanks!
Old 12-10-2009, 13:44

seeger is on a distinguished road
put www.mogelgott.de on the list, nearly 4000 trainer available and no annoying advertising
Old 12-10-2009, 15:30
Senior forum member

Thanks, done.
Old 27-12-2009, 18:09

cheathog is on a distinguished road
Hi cheathog,

I'm not adding your site to the list of trainer sites as you make people pay for your stuff: that would be advertising. Bye,

Joe

how about cheathappens then? do they not do the same?
Old 27-12-2009, 19:12
Senior forum member

They have free trainers, as well. Do you?

(Mind you, quoting private messages in the public is not very nice...)
Old 28-12-2009, 03:01

yes i do, if you had looked, you would find them
i also send out promo's too, however to come back to your reason "as you make people pay for your stuff" arguement,
how about you play a level field, either 'selling' trainers is an issue for everyone or its not an issue at all
Old 28-12-2009, 17:07
Senior forum member

OK, I searched for "free" on your site and found ONE trainer with the price of "0.00" pounds. Then I searched for "0.00" and found nothing. Is this your free zone? Then I tried to search for your nick on GCW - unfortunately, GCW's own search feature is disabled so I used Google instead - and found ONE trainer by you. Is this your promos?

So, drop the attitude first.
Old 29-12-2009, 00:35
Banned

DABhand is on a distinguished road
I am with patchy on this one, to be honest you cant blame his attitude after getting a crappy PM, especially a one liner basically saying "no, now p*** off".

Apache has done excellent trainers over the years, he knows his stuff. And ill always stand by if a trainer maker wants to sell trainers for hard work then let them do it, there will always be people who are happy to pay for them and people who arent nothing will change that.

But at least they dont rip off people's options.
Old 29-12-2009, 01:58

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Forster/STA View Post
OK, I searched for "free" on your site and found ONE trainer with the price of "0.00" pounds. Then I searched for "0.00" and found nothing. Is this your free zone? Then I tried to search for your nick on GCW - unfortunately, GCW's own search feature is disabled so I used Google instead - and found ONE trainer by you. Is this your promos?

So, drop the attitude first.
its a relatively new site, so what do you want? you said free and by your own admission you found free

and your first reason was 'because i sell', i pointed out that so do cheathappens

i haven't got an attitude i have merely highlighted the bias way your methodolgy works, and as for 'promo' i coined the phrase

its not a big deal, you made it something by your attitude with me in pm,
it will not be the end of the world if you do not put my site on your little list

in fact, how about you shove your list where the sun doesnt shine and mail it to my arse , i guess you can call that bit attitude

regards

apache
Old 29-12-2009, 03:43
Senior forum member

1. I do not and cannot know who you exactly are as I don't spend my time in the "scene". The name "Apache" does ring me a bell but not enough to know/remember how serious a trainer maker you are. If that's the basis for this whole problem, then sorry for the short memory from my side, and probably a lack of proper introduction from your side.
2. Even if your site is new, if you have old free stuff then where are they? Or, perhaps, you have a bias by adding paid stuff rather than free stuff...?
3. Letting CheatHappens "advertise" themselves, by putting their free promos onto GCW, was kind of a two-way advertising. Seeing the situation between the two parties recently getting colder, to put it mildly, does not change this much, however, because...
4. That list is for the users, not for trainer makers, if you understand the difference. There are people who try to advertise themselves by asking themselves to be put onto that list... and I simply don't add them. This is no bias against you but a bias for users.
5. I don't have time to deal with the vulnerable egos of people, by phrasing sentences the way that is the least "hurting" to them. Especially seeing the previous points.

For the reasons above, I stand by my decision. If you have more free stuff then put them onto your site, get back to us and I'll be happy to put it onto our list. I don't think there's much to say in this matter. TippeX, please, have your say, if you like - I'm pretty much done here. These posts will be deleted as such, uhm, "discussion" doesn't belong to this thread...

(Yes, I do have an ego, too. When two such egos clash, weird things happen. I know that and you should've found that out from your own experience, too.)

Last edited by Joe Forster/STA; 29-12-2009 at 03:46.