Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 14-04-2017, 09:18
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 716
Thanks: 296
Thanked 862 Times in 304 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagyakushal4 View Post
I wrote code myself but its not working, can't seem to fix the error, please help.(Visual Studio 2015)

Attachment 18037

Attachment 18038


Code:
Public Class Form1
    Private Sub Button1_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("G:\Back to the Future - The Game\Episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe") Then
            Shell("G:\Back to the Future - The Game\Episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe")
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 1")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button6_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button6.Click
        Dim intResponse As Integer

        intResponse = MsgBox("Are you sure you want to " _
& "Exit?",
vbYesNo + vbQuestion + vbDefaultButton2,
"Exit?")

        If intResponse = vbYes Then
            Me.Close()
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("Episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe") Then
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe")
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 2")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("Episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe") Then
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe")
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 3")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button4_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("Episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe") Then
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe")
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 4")
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button5_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button5.Click
        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists("Episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe") Then
            System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("Episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe")
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 5")
        End If
    End Sub
End Class

Try this way ...

Code:
Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

        If File.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "\inside episode 2\My_Install_II.exe") Then
            Dim _Exe As Process
            Dim My_exe As New ProcessStartInfo(Path.Combine(Directory.GetParent(Application.ExecutablePath).FullName, "inside episode 2\My_Install_II.exe"))
            My_exe.WorkingDirectory = Application.StartupPath
            _Exe = Process.Start(My_exe)
            _Exe.WaitForExit()
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 2")
        End If

    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click

        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Application.StartupPath & "\inside episode 3\My_Install_III.exe") Then
            Process.Start(Path.Combine(Directory.GetParent(Application.ExecutablePath).FullName, "inside episode 3\My_Install_III.exe"))
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 3")
        End If

    End Sub
__________________
I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea (Io Perfeziono Il Loro Lavoro) < https://www.facebook.com/alex.malkovich.148 >

Last edited by felice2011; 14-04-2017 at 09:31.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:21
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
Try this way ...

Code:
Private Sub Button2_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click

        If File.Exists(Application.StartupPath & "\inside episode 2\My_Install_II.exe") Then
            Dim _Exe As Process
            Dim My_exe As New ProcessStartInfo(Path.Combine(Directory.GetParent(Application.ExecutablePath).FullName, "inside episode 2\My_Install_II.exe"))
            My_exe.WorkingDirectory = Application.StartupPath
            _Exe = Process.Start(My_exe)
            _Exe.WaitForExit()
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 2")
        End If

    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click

        If My.Computer.FileSystem.FileExists(Application.StartupPath & "\inside episode 3\My_Install_III.exe") Then
            Process.Start(Path.Combine(Directory.GetParent(Application.ExecutablePath).FullName, "inside episode 3\My_Install_III.exe"))
            Me.Close()
        Else
            MsgBox("File not found!!!", +vbExclamation, "Episode 3")
        End If

    End Sub
Sorry but ur code showing error
1.jpg
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:23
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vint56 View Post
bairagyakushal4
Inno Setup Compiler
Thanks it's working .
Can u tell me how to add Exit button?

Last edited by bairagyakushal4; 15-04-2017 at 03:48.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:29
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 716
Thanks: 296
Thanked 862 Times in 304 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagyakushal4 View Post
Sorry but ur code showing error
Attachment 18050
Ehhh...Imports System.IO..
__________________
I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea (Io Perfeziono Il Loro Lavoro) < https://www.facebook.com/alex.malkovich.148 >
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:31
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
Ehhh...Imports System.IO..
can u tell me how ? i am very new to visual studio.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:37
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 716
Thanks: 296
Thanked 862 Times in 304 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagyakushal4 View Post
can u tell me how ? i am very new to visual studio.
aeh..buonanotteee..



__________________
I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea (Io Perfeziono Il Loro Lavoro) < https://www.facebook.com/alex.malkovich.148 >
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to felice2011 For This Useful Post:
knife16 (15-04-2017)
  #22  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:39
vint56 vint56 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: almaty
Posts: 50
Thanks: 81
Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts
vint56 is on a distinguished road
bairagyakushal4
#include "Modules\botva2.iss"
#define FormPic "form.png"
#define CloseBtnPic "closebtn.png"
#define GameExeOne "btn.png"

[code]
[Setup]
AppName=Luncher
AppVersion=1.5
CreateAppDir=no
OutputBaseFilename=Luncher
SetupIconFile=Files\icons.ico
VersionInfoDescription=Luncher for Back to the Future - The Game

[CustomMessages]
GameExeOne=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 1
GameExeTwo=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 2
GameExeThree=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 3
GameExeFour=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 4
GameExeFive=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 5
CloseButton=Exit

[Files]
Source: "Files\*"; Flags: dontcopy;

Code:
var
CloseButton,GameExeOne,GameExeTwo,GameExeThree,GameExeFour,GameExeFive: HWND;
Res: Integer;

function ReleaseCapture(): Longint; external '[email protected] stdcall';

function InitializeSetup:boolean;
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\b2p.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('b2p.dll');
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\botva2.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('botva2.dll');
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\CallbackCtrl.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('CallbackCtrl.dll');
  Result:=True;
end;

procedure LabelOnMouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
  ReleaseCapture;
  SendMessage(WizardForm.Handle,$0112,$F012,0)
end;

procedure CloseBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure CancelButtonClick(CurPageID: Integer; var Cancel, Confirm: Boolean);
begin
Confirm:= false; Cancel:=False;
Cancel:= True;
end;

procedure GameExeOneBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;


procedure GameExeTwoBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeThreeBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeFourBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeFiveBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure InitializeWizard();
begin
  WizardForm.Caption:='Luncher for Back to the Future - The Game';
  ExtractTemporaryFile('{#FormPic}');
  ExtractTemporaryFile('{#GameExeOne}');
  with WizardForm do begin
  BorderStyle:=bsNone;
  Bevel.Hide;
  InnerNotebook.Hide;
  OuterNotebook.Hide;
  Width:=ScaleX(580);
  Height:=ScaleY(358);
  Position:=poScreenCenter;
end;

ImgLoad(WizardForm.Handle,ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#FormPic}',0,0,0,0,False,True);

GameExeOne:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(50), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeOne, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeOneBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeOne, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeOne}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeOne, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeTwo:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(90), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeTwo, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeTwoBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeTwo, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeTwo}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeTwo, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeThree:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(130), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeThree, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeThreeBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeThree, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeThree}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeThree, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeFour:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(170), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeFour, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeFourBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeFour, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeFour}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeFour, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeFive:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(210), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeFive, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeFiveBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeFive, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeFive}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeFive, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

CloseButton:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(250), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(CloseButton, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@CloseBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(CloseButton, ExpandConstant('{cm:CloseButton}'));
BtnSetFontColor(CloseButton, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

with WizardForm.CancelButton do
begin
    Left := ScaleX(399);
    Top := ScaleY(495);
end;
with WizardForm.NextButton do
  begin
    Left := ScaleX(301);
    Top := ScaleY(495);
end;

with TLabel.Create(WizardForm) do begin
    Parent:=WizardForm;
    AutoSize:=False;
    Top:=3;
    Left:=0;
    Width:=WizardForm.Width;
    Alignment:=taCenter;
    Transparent:=True;
    Font.Color:=$EEEEEE;
    Font.Style:=[fsBold];
    Caption:=WizardForm.Caption;
    OnMouseDown:[email protected];
end;

with TLabel.Create(WizardForm) do begin
  Parent:=WizardForm;
  AutoSize:=False;
  Top:=0;
  Left:=0;
  Width:=WizardForm.Width;
  Height:= WizardForm.Height
  Transparent:=True;
  OnMouseDown:[email protected];
end;
ImgApplyChanges(WizardForm.Handle);
end;

procedure DeinitializeSetup;
begin
  gdipShutdown;
end;
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vint56 For This Useful Post:
bairagyakushal4 (15-04-2017)
  #23  
Old 15-04-2017, 03:47
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
aeh..buonanotteee..



Thanks code now works but same problem "could not load game data".
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 15-04-2017, 04:05
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by vint56 View Post
bairagyakushal4
#include "Modules\botva2.iss"
#define FormPic "form.png"
#define CloseBtnPic "closebtn.png"
#define GameExeOne "btn.png"

[code]
[Setup]
AppName=Luncher
AppVersion=1.5
CreateAppDir=no
OutputBaseFilename=Luncher
SetupIconFile=Files\icons.ico
VersionInfoDescription=Luncher for Back to the Future - The Game

[CustomMessages]
GameExeOne=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 1
GameExeTwo=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 2
GameExeThree=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 3
GameExeFour=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 4
GameExeFive=Back to the Future - The Game Episode 5
CloseButton=Exit

[Files]
Source: "Files\*"; Flags: dontcopy;

Code:
var
CloseButton,GameExeOne,GameExeTwo,GameExeThree,GameExeFour,GameExeFive: HWND;
Res: Integer;

function ReleaseCapture(): Longint; external '[email protected] stdcall';

function InitializeSetup:boolean;
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\b2p.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('b2p.dll');
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\botva2.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('botva2.dll');
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{tmp}\CallbackCtrl.dll')) then ExtractTemporaryFile('CallbackCtrl.dll');
  Result:=True;
end;

procedure LabelOnMouseDown(Sender: TObject; Button: TMouseButton; Shift: TShiftState; X, Y: Integer);
begin
  ReleaseCapture;
  SendMessage(WizardForm.Handle,$0112,$F012,0)
end;

procedure CloseBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure CancelButtonClick(CurPageID: Integer; var Cancel, Confirm: Boolean);
begin
Confirm:= false; Cancel:=False;
Cancel:= True;
end;

procedure GameExeOneBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1\BackToTheFuture101.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 1'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;


procedure GameExeTwoBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2\BackToTheFuture102.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 2'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeThreeBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3\BackToTheFuture103.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 3'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeFourBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4\BackToTheFuture104.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 4'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure GameExeFiveBtnClick(hBtn:HWND);
begin
  if not FileExists(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe')) then
  begin
  MsgBox('Файл не найден!', mbError, MB_OK);
  end else
  Exec(ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5\BackToTheFuture105.exe'), '', ExpandConstant('{src}\inside episode 5'), SW_SHOW, ewNoWait, Res);
  WizardForm.Close;
end;

procedure InitializeWizard();
begin
  WizardForm.Caption:='Luncher for Back to the Future - The Game';
  ExtractTemporaryFile('{#FormPic}');
  ExtractTemporaryFile('{#GameExeOne}');
  with WizardForm do begin
  BorderStyle:=bsNone;
  Bevel.Hide;
  InnerNotebook.Hide;
  OuterNotebook.Hide;
  Width:=ScaleX(580);
  Height:=ScaleY(358);
  Position:=poScreenCenter;
end;

ImgLoad(WizardForm.Handle,ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#FormPic}',0,0,0,0,False,True);

GameExeOne:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(50), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeOne, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeOneBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeOne, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeOne}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeOne, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeTwo:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(90), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeTwo, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeTwoBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeTwo, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeTwo}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeTwo, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeThree:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(130), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeThree, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeThreeBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeThree, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeThree}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeThree, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeFour:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(170), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeFour, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeFourBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeFour, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeFour}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeFour, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

GameExeFive:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(210), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(GameExeFive, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@GameExeFiveBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(GameExeFive, ExpandConstant('{cm:GameExeFive}'));
BtnSetFontColor(GameExeFive, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

CloseButton:= BtnCreate(WizardForm.Handle,  ScaleX(270), ScaleY(250), ScaleX(278), ScaleY(30), ExpandConstant('{tmp}')+'\{#GameExeOne}',0, False);
BtnSetEvent(CloseButton, BtnClickEventID, WrapBtnCallback(@CloseBtnClick, 1));
BtnSetText(CloseButton, ExpandConstant('{cm:CloseButton}'));
BtnSetFontColor(CloseButton, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite, clWhite);

with WizardForm.CancelButton do
begin
    Left := ScaleX(399);
    Top := ScaleY(495);
end;
with WizardForm.NextButton do
  begin
    Left := ScaleX(301);
    Top := ScaleY(495);
end;

with TLabel.Create(WizardForm) do begin
    Parent:=WizardForm;
    AutoSize:=False;
    Top:=3;
    Left:=0;
    Width:=WizardForm.Width;
    Alignment:=taCenter;
    Transparent:=True;
    Font.Color:=$EEEEEE;
    Font.Style:=[fsBold];
    Caption:=WizardForm.Caption;
    OnMouseDown:[email protected];
end;

with TLabel.Create(WizardForm) do begin
  Parent:=WizardForm;
  AutoSize:=False;
  Top:=0;
  Left:=0;
  Width:=WizardForm.Width;
  Height:= WizardForm.Height
  Transparent:=True;
  OnMouseDown:[email protected];
end;
ImgApplyChanges(WizardForm.Handle);
end;

procedure DeinitializeSetup;
begin
  gdipShutdown;
end;

Thanks for the launcher.U r great.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 15-04-2017, 04:59
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 716
Thanks: 296
Thanked 862 Times in 304 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagyakushal4 View Post
Thanks code now works but same problem "could not load game data".
The code start the executable inside the folder, with the launch application outside of the folder, and works well, for the rest I do not know what you are combining.
The first example waits for the executable to be closed, then the launcher closes, the second as the executable opens, simultaneously closes the launcher.
__________________
I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea (Io Perfeziono Il Loro Lavoro) < https://www.facebook.com/alex.malkovich.148 >
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-04-2017, 05:08
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
The code start the executable inside the folder, with the launch application outside of the folder, and works well, for the rest I do not know what you are combining.
The first example waits for the executable to be closed, then the launcher closes, the second as the executable opens, simultaneously closes the launcher.
I know, i tried with other application & it works(my code) but this game seem to throw the error.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 17-04-2017, 18:32
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 3,148
Thanks: 1,669
Thanked 7,436 Times in 1,735 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Or you can just use
https://www.indigorose.com/autoplay-media-studio/
__________________
Looking for something?
Visit the
Tutorial Index
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 17-04-2017, 22:50
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor12911 View Post
Thanks but it's not free!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 18-04-2017, 01:00
felice2011's Avatar
felice2011 felice2011 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: italy
Posts: 716
Thanks: 296
Thanked 862 Times in 304 Posts
felice2011 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bairagyakushal4 View Post
Thanks but it's not free!
Only here, you can find things for free....
__________________
I Mediocri Imitano, I Geni Copiano, Dio Crea (Io Perfeziono Il Loro Lavoro) < https://www.facebook.com/alex.malkovich.148 >
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to felice2011 For This Useful Post:
knife16 (18-04-2017)
  #30  
Old 18-04-2017, 01:32
bairagyakushal4 bairagyakushal4 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: India
Posts: 33
Thanks: 10
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
bairagyakushal4 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by felice2011 View Post
only here, you can find things for free....:d
😀😀😀😀😀😀
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
code, game, luncher

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creating a Memory Card Exploit Ne0 PS2 Games 0 08-07-2009 22:24
Problem creating KOTOR 2 ISO congee_33 XBox Games 10 03-10-2005 02:04
Creating a sega server for playing PSO online ? OrG DC Games 1 14-02-2004 11:02
Creating ISO wildennis XBox Games 12 09-02-2004 06:27
Creating VCD's using NERO Nitram CD/DVD Software & Utilities 0 09-01-2003 09:07



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:10.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2017, FileForums @ http://fileforums.com