Go Back   FileForums > CD & DVD > CD/DVD Software & Utilities

Old 22-02-2010, 10:14

coyotesupergenius is on a distinguished road
Question Help-Problem with CloneCD

Hi, Hope you can help...Ive recently run into a problem with Clone CD (running licenced versions 5.3.1.4 & Any DVD6.6.2.2beta. when trying to create image file for burning "getting error message..."Unable to read Temp file.DVD" at 100% at pre-burning process. This is happening with all DVds I try to Burn. My laptop runs the same programs(though not at the same tinme, per license agreement) with no problems whatsover. I have a brand-new LG GH22 burner running on an acer Veriton 6800 with 3.4 ghz dual core Pentium d processor. There is 25 gig of space available for a dual-layer burn so I( can't see this is an issue. <I don't get to the burning process, but I only use Verbnatim +R DL made in Singapore.

To clarify, I'm unable to get to the burn process with any dual-layer disc using Clone Cd for a 1:1 copy. The process halts at 100%<where I would normally receive a message to insert dual layer blank media> and I receive the error message noted in previous posts.

Region on new burner is set to region 1, other than the lightscribe software, bundled with the burner, no changes have been made to the system. Have run slysoft products on this computer for over a year without problems

I have uninstalled & reinstalled all licensed versions of any DVd 6.6.2.2./CloneDVD2 2.2.7/CloneCD 5.3.1.4 & rebooted , the error persists.error message occurs BEFORE I can start the burn process.<Single layer burns with Clone DVD2 version 2.9.2.7. are OK, so I don't think it's a cabling issue.

Running latest firmware<v2.0> for GH22LP20, have swapped burner at retailer for another unit made at least three months apart, to rule out a production defect. reviews on burner are good. Am running XP Pro SP3 with all latest updates.

Have run out of ideas...could anyone assist...

Sample Any DVd/Clone CD logs attached..

Jim H.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AnyDVD_6.6.2.2_Info_D_ANIMAL_HOUSE.zip (144.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: zip CloneCD-Feb.22,2010.zip (583 Bytes, 5 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 22-02-2010, 11:23
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
The CloneCD log is just an LNK file.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: [email protected]; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!