Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 15-11-2012, 02:21
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Cool MASS EFFECT: Trilogy - 8xDVD5 [INNO SETUP]

Mass Effect: Trilogy

Base Script: yener90 / Graphic Arts: REV0LUTION

Graphic Art is specifically for Trilogy Edition which was released 6th of November.
If you want to make conversions seperately for each game;


MASS EFFECT 1 - INNO SETUP
http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=93581

MASS EFFECT 2 - INNO SETUP
http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=93582

MASS EFFECT 3 - INNO SETUP
http://fileforums.com/showthread.php?t=93583

History:
-V1.0: Current Release
-Script.iss update thanks to mikey


1. Install all games with DLCs and language you want.

2. Create a folder in Program Files and name it as 'Mass Effect Trilogy'.

3. Move Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3 folders to here.

3. Delete any directx, physx, vc redist components of first 2 games. Move directx, vc folders and physx setups from ME3's game folder to DVD8/Redist folder in conversion.

4. Copy content of Documents\BioWare\Mass Effect 2 to Mass Effect 2 folder in conversion.

5. Download the attachment below. Download InstallerScript.iss separetely, and overwrite it to current one. Open InstallScript.iss with INNO Setup Unicode and change the following line with your game's installed location:

Code:
"E:\Program Files (x86)\Mass Effect Trilogy\"
6. Save it and compile. (Conversion will take 2 hours approx.)

7. Move;

-Autorun.exe, Setup.cab, Setup.exe, Setup.ico, Setup.ini to DVD1
-All Setup-1*.bin files to DVD1
-All Setup-2*.bin files to DVD2
-All Setup-3*.bin files to DVD3
-All Setup-4*.bin files to DVD4
-All Setup-5*.bin files to DVD5
-All Setup-6*.bin files to DVD6
-All Setup-7*.bin files to DVD7
-All Setup-8*.bin files to DVD8

8. Burn to DVDs with any label and enjoy OST during the installation.
Note: VIDEO.AVI is not crypted so you can see what's look like by extracting it.








Attached Files
File Type: rar ME_TRI_DVD5_V100.part1.rar (99.00 MB, 270 views)
File Type: rar ME_TRI_DVD5_V100.part2.rar (35.70 MB, 240 views)
File Type: rar InstallerScript.rar (32.4 KB, 145 views)

Last edited by REV0; 05-12-2012 at 02:58.
Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to REV0 For This Useful Post:
..:: Popeye ::.. (15-01-2014), blacknebula (17-11-2012), Demonn (21-12-2012), Gorki (15-11-2012), jackstuff (15-11-2012), mausschieber (01-01-2014), pakrat2k2 (15-11-2012), quake4 (05-12-2012), romulus_ut3 (17-04-2017), senseman (15-11-2012), Simorq (20-05-2015), Th3Raven (15-11-2012), The_Boss (27-12-2015), wit (30-11-2012)
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 15-11-2012, 04:24
WaltonSimons's Avatar
WaltonSimons WaltonSimons is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 344
Thanks: 118
Thanked 138 Times in 105 Posts
WaltonSimons is on a distinguished road
If I may ask, what's the name of the first song that is being played in the setup?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WaltonSimons For This Useful Post:
REV0 (15-11-2012)
  #3  
Old 16-11-2012, 09:34
Kamyk95 Kamyk95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 97
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Kamyk95 is on a distinguished road
Ok, I know about Mass Effect, but I never touched that stuff (And I call myself a gamer). Maybe someday I will. I know You did HELLLLLLLLL of a work and if any Mass Effect game will land in my hands, I'll use your conversion. Do You plan any other...hmmm let's call them "Saga Conversions"? I know You aim for Assassin's Creed, which I will certainly use if it will be done.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 16-11-2012, 09:46
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyk95 View Post
Ok, I know about Mass Effect, but I never touched that stuff (And I call myself a gamer). Maybe someday I will. I know You did HELLLLLLLLL of a work and if any Mass Effect game will land in my hands, I'll use your conversion. Do You plan any other...hmmm let's call them "Saga Conversions"? I know You aim for Assassin's Creed, which I will certainly use if it will be done.
Hmm, let me check;

- Assassins Creed Anthology
- Dead Space Trilogy
- Rome Total War Collection
- Dragon Age Trilogy
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to REV0 For This Useful Post:
WaltonSimons (16-11-2012)
  #5  
Old 16-11-2012, 10:16
WaltonSimons's Avatar
WaltonSimons WaltonSimons is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Poland
Posts: 344
Thanks: 118
Thanked 138 Times in 105 Posts
WaltonSimons is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV0 View Post
- Dead Space Trilogy
- Dragon Age Trilogy
I love you, man.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 17-11-2012, 06:29
Kamyk95 Kamyk95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 97
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Kamyk95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV0 View Post
Hmm, let me check;

- Assassins Creed Anthology
- Dead Space Trilogy
- Rome Total War Collection
- Dragon Age Trilogy
Hmmm...Did You think about Far Cry Trilogy and Modern Warfare Trilogy? Oh, I forgot, that I posted a wish list. Man, when I look what you are doing, I fear that someday a Complete Total War Collection will come (25xDVD5s?).
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 17-11-2012, 06:35
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyk95 View Post
Hmmm...Did You think about Far Cry Trilogy and Modern Warfare Trilogy? Oh, I forgot, that I posted a wish list. Man, when I look what you are doing, I fear that someday a Complete Total War Collection will come (25xDVD5s?).
Far Cry Trilogy ? Sounds good maybe i should add it to the list lol

MWCol will be 11 DVD i think, it's also possible i guess.

Complete Total War Collection ? Why not

It'll be hard to find first Shogun and Mediaval tho. Also yener's CI support 6 games max.

Last edited by REV0; 17-11-2012 at 06:56.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 17-11-2012, 08:27
Kamyk95 Kamyk95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 97
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Kamyk95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV0 View Post
It'll be hard to find first Shogun and Mediaval tho. Also yener's CI support 6 games max.
Da*n. But without them there are already 6 games (I'm counting Rome II too). I calculated it would be then around 12xDVD5s (without Rome II):
- Rome I - 1xDVD5
- Medieval II - 2xDVD5
- Empire - 2xDVD5 (Your conversion)
- Napoleon - 3xDVD5 (Also your conversion)
- Shogun 2 - 4xDVD5 (Third time your conversion)
- (Speculating) Rome II - 6 or 8 DVD5 (With compression).
But without the first two Total Wars, that's no collection. There's only hope for Shogun: Warlord Edition FullRip from MYTH, but I heard it isn't working on new graphic cards (up from GeForce 8xxx).
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 17-11-2012, 08:39
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Actually with Rome 2, it'll be collection of 2nd generation of total wars.

I dont think mediaval, shogun, will work good on next generation. I doubt CA will support them because they already made second generation of those games...

Rome II will be 8 DVD5, it'll simply huge game, armies are bigger than Darth Mod
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 17-11-2012, 09:57
Kamyk95 Kamyk95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 97
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Kamyk95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV0 View Post
Sure, why not
OK, you're great man, that's for sure. I mean it's not impossible, but....so many GBs. I must think about a saga with more GBs on account. Is there any?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 17-11-2012, 10:07
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyk95 View Post
OK, you're great man, that's for sure. I mean it's not impossible, but....so many GBs. I must think about a saga with more GBs on account. Is there any?
Call of Duty Saga ?

Call of Duty 1
Call of Duty 1's Expansion
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2's Expansion
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty MW2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2

20DVDs... Nah probably not.. LOL
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 17-11-2012, 11:48
Kamyk95 Kamyk95 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Poland
Posts: 97
Thanks: 19
Thanked 11 Times in 8 Posts
Kamyk95 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by REV0 View Post
Call of Duty Saga ?

Call of Duty 1
Call of Duty 1's Expansion
Call of Duty 2
Call of Duty 2's Expansion
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty MW2
Call of Duty Black Ops
Call of Duty MW3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2

20DVDs... Nah probably not.. LOL
You know, better if you split them to:
Call of Duty - WWII Collection - CoD + CoD: UO + CoD 2 + CoD: World At War (You forgot about it)
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare Collection (Not Trilogy, because there are rumors of the fourth installement) - CoD 4 + MW2 + MW3
Call of Duty - Black Ops Collection - BO1 + BO2.

I think this scheme is good. If it comes to GB record I thought about Final Fantasy Saga, but not all of them are for PC.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 17-11-2012, 14:19
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamyk95 View Post
You know, better if you split them to:
Call of Duty - WWII Collection - CoD + CoD: UO + CoD 2 + CoD: World At War (You forgot about it)
Call of Duty - Modern Warfare Collection (Not Trilogy, because there are rumors of the fourth installement) - CoD 4 + MW2 + MW3
Call of Duty - Black Ops Collection - BO1 + BO2.

I think this scheme is good. If it comes to GB record I thought about Final Fantasy Saga, but not all of them are for PC.
I think i'll break GB record with Total War Collection lol

But yeah, your plan is good, i may go with the one you said
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to REV0 For This Useful Post:
Demonn (21-12-2012)
  #14  
Old 04-12-2012, 13:35
mikey26 mikey26 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: south africa
Posts: 280
Thanks: 116
Thanked 103 Times in 57 Posts
mikey26 is on a distinguished road
hi revo i had a issue with dlc not working in me1 and a small issue in me2 but i sorted it out in the registry here is the updates script(registry}well i adjusted the guid and game explorer codes also which matched my version also but not a serious issue.this will help any1 having a issue with dlcs.
Attached Files
File Type: 7z InstallerScript.7z (29.7 KB, 13 views)
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-12-2012, 16:53
REV0 REV0 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,097
Thanks: 70
Thanked 1,802 Times in 287 Posts
REV0 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey26 View Post
hi revo i had a issue with dlc not working in me1 and a small issue in me2 but i sorted it out in the registry here is the updates script(registry}well i adjusted the guid and game explorer codes also which matched my version also but not a serious issue.this will help any1 having a issue with dlcs.
Can you define which ones are for ME1, ME2 and ME3 ? regkeys are installed according to selected content
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mass Effect Collection - 8xDVD5 [3 GAMES + ALL DLCs + INNO SETUP + TRILOGY COMPAT. ] REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 31 11-11-2012 13:22
Mass Effect Collection - 5xDVD9 [3 GAMES + ALL DLCs + INNO SETUP + TRILOGY COMPAT. ] REV0 PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions 10 02-11-2012 12:12



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 2000-2017, FileForums @ http://fileforums.com