Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > Sony PlayStation > PSP Games

Old 11-02-2007, 11:45

dude
converting dvd's etc to run on a psp

these are the 3 pieces of software i recomend for converting movie files and dvd's to work on a psp

1. psp movie creator

i personally use this software my self Unlike other software which requires at least two steps to convert from DVD to PSP, PSP Movie Creator works in 1 step and is faster with better video quality

PSP Movie Creator is also a PSP video management software designed for dummies. It connects to PSP and transfers video for you, automatically sets default PSP video filename, PSP video title and captures video thumbnail. Unlike other software, PSP Movie Creator can capture PSP video thumbnail in the middle of preview/recording by simply clicking the capture button. Built-in PSP video explorer window lists video filenames and PSP video titles together side by side. and shows a Pie chart of PSP memory

2. psp video 9

PSP Video 9 is a free PSP video conversion and management application. It can convert regular PC video files (avi, mpeg, etc) into PSP video files, as well as manage/copy these PSP video files between your PC and PSP.
however this application can not convert directley from dvd to psp saying that it is a excellent piece of software and i personally can recomend it

3. SUPER ( freeware )

this programme can convert just about any video or audio format to just about any other format it is a excellent piece of software however if you want to convert a dvd you have to use a seperate dvd ripper programme to extract the vob files first. you can then use super to convert the vob files to any format as needed.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2014, 05:33

oscarnclisby is on a distinguished road
can this still be used?
Old 08-06-2014, 06:47

jamel2013 is on a distinguished road
ok