Go Back   FileForums > Game Backup > PC Games > PC Games - CD/DVD Conversions > Conversion Tutorials

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 02-10-2014, 02:28
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,793
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,493 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante1995 View Post
you're good, you can do great things ... a good design deserves a reward by fans of conversions, maybe a complete program including compressor and perfected in the network, there are no such things, I suggest you leave the project now as well as is, and create a new installer with limitations only accessible if you contribute directly or downloaded if you contribute with a small token ($).

Sorry me English
not this one bro, I am planning on a more sophisticated program that I will start creating this year December. It will be called ASC(Advanced Setup Creator), just like Installer Creator but better, I am planning on starting afresh and seek new ideas on how to make it, I may need your help on that since you are a design and idea genius, if we get donations will you your cut and you can buy yourself some Ice-Cream, lol, joking.

One thing I know for sure is the fact that this project will be huge. I want it to be under license to fileforums, make things legit. Roughly it will take 1-6 months or even more but not like Installer Creator which took approx 9 months.
__________________
Lazy?
Visit the
Tutorial Index


Forum is so boring it's funny...
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
arkantos7 (02-10-2014), Carldric Clement (02-10-2014), Gamer009 (04-10-2014), mausschieber (02-10-2014), nitrogen blaze (03-10-2014)
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 02-10-2014, 02:52
Carldric Clement's Avatar
Carldric Clement Carldric Clement is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Toboh, Sabah, Malaysia
Posts: 372
Thanks: 373
Thanked 208 Times in 91 Posts
Carldric Clement is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor12911 View Post
not this one bro, I am planning on a more sophisticated program that I will start creating this year December. It will be called ASC(Advanced Setup Creator), just like Installer Creator but better, I am planning on starting afresh and seek new ideas on how to make it, I may need your help on that since you are a design and idea genius, if we get donations will you your cut and you can buy yourself some Ice-Cream, lol, joking.

One thing I know for sure is the fact that this project will be huge. I want it to be under license to fileforums, make things legit. Roughly it will take 1-6 months or even more but not like Installer Creator which took approx 9 months.
That's Real Razor12911!
I'm not joke! It's Serious Making A New Program for what?
Code:
Advance Setup Creator
WOW!!!!!!
__________________
The Provide to do is nothing event.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carldric Clement For This Useful Post:
Razor12911 (02-10-2014)
  #18  
Old 02-10-2014, 04:00
Dante1995 Dante1995 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Black Hole
Posts: 299
Thanks: 118
Thanked 423 Times in 163 Posts
Dante1995 is on a distinguished road
I think it's better to concentrate on all delphi, excluding inno setup completely, so it will be a great job .. however, after Christmas I'll have my new pc from my brother, and I can talk and we can deal with any

As always, we expect great things from her
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dante1995 For This Useful Post:
Carldric Clement (04-10-2014), nitrogen blaze (03-10-2014), Razor12911 (02-10-2014)
  #19  
Old 08-11-2014, 22:58
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,793
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,493 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
V4 is on its way,
Check out the compiler, it really doesn't look like it was created with Inno Setup but it was and no images were used.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg
__________________
Lazy?
Visit the
Tutorial Index


Forum is so boring it's funny...

Last edited by Razor12911; 08-11-2014 at 23:00.
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
Adonix (09-11-2014), arkantos7 (11-11-2014), Dante1995 (09-11-2014), Prince Soft (30-09-2016)
  #20  
Old 09-11-2014, 02:03
Adonix Adonix is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: India
Posts: 73
Thanks: 17
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Adonix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor12911 View Post
V4 is on its way,
Check out the compiler, it really doesn't look like it was created with Inno Setup but it was and no images were used.
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resi...nt=photo%2cjpg

hoping for 100% bug free
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 14-11-2014, 15:50
gatosky1620's Avatar
gatosky1620 gatosky1620 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Perú
Posts: 231
Thanks: 6
Thanked 843 Times in 115 Posts
gatosky1620 is on a distinguished road
how i disable the clock
can i use internal compression
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 14-11-2014, 16:31
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,793
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,493 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
you can't disable clock, actually you can if you can by yourself.
and internal compression does work.

@everyone.

This script is buggy, please never use more than one background on a form, like Setup1.jpg, Setup2.jpg and so fourth. will release v3.2 after this problem has been dealt with.
__________________
Lazy?
Visit the
Tutorial Index


Forum is so boring it's funny...

Last edited by Razor12911; 14-11-2014 at 16:37.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 14-11-2014, 17:15
gatosky1620's Avatar
gatosky1620 gatosky1620 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Perú
Posts: 231
Thanks: 6
Thanked 843 Times in 115 Posts
gatosky1620 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor12911 View Post
you can't disable clock, actually you can if you can by yourself.
and internal compression does work.

@everyone.

This script is buggy, please never use more than one background on a form, like Setup1.jpg, Setup2.jpg and so fourth. will release v3.2 after this problem has been dealt with.
can you give spanish language support?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 14-11-2014, 20:15
Adonix Adonix is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: India
Posts: 73
Thanks: 17
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Adonix is on a distinguished road
why this installer shows virus to users ?
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1416020590/

it says virus in installer. Avast,Norton,DrWeb and many more.

please fix.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Adonix For This Useful Post:
Prince Soft (30-09-2016)
  #25  
Old 15-11-2014, 00:54
ahmetbtmn's Avatar
ahmetbtmn ahmetbtmn is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: turkey
Posts: 193
Thanks: 215
Thanked 409 Times in 104 Posts
ahmetbtmn is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonix View Post
why this installer shows virus to users ?
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1416020590/

it says virus in installer. Avast,Norton,DrWeb and many more.

please fix.
bitdefender and kaspersky say no virus. trust
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 15-11-2014, 02:17
Adonix Adonix is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: India
Posts: 73
Thanks: 17
Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts
Adonix is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmetbtmn View Post
bitdefender and kaspersky say no virus. trust
yes but norton and avast shows,..those who have fuc*ing these av, that people abuse installer
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 15-11-2014, 02:28
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,793
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,493 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
hmm, false positive bro. I have Bitdefender and it doesn't say jack about viruses from this installer.
__________________
Lazy?
Visit the
Tutorial Index


Forum is so boring it's funny...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Razor12911 For This Useful Post:
Dante1995 (16-11-2014)
  #28  
Old 15-11-2014, 14:21
gatosky1620's Avatar
gatosky1620 gatosky1620 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Perú
Posts: 231
Thanks: 6
Thanked 843 Times in 115 Posts
gatosky1620 is on a distinguished road
please razor help me to disable the clock
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 15-11-2014, 14:27
Razor12911's Avatar
Razor12911 Razor12911 is offline
Coder
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: South Africa
Posts: 2,793
Thanks: 1,308
Thanked 5,726 Times in 1,493 Posts
Razor12911 is on a distinguished road
I will do it myself, there will be an option for that, but there is a serious bug that I am currently fixing, oh and, for spanish, support, I will give you a list of texts to translate.
Will do all that tomorrow, well what you can do for now is to be patient.
__________________
Lazy?
Visit the
Tutorial Index


Forum is so boring it's funny...
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 15-11-2014, 14:43
gatosky1620's Avatar
gatosky1620 gatosky1620 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Perú
Posts: 231
Thanks: 6
Thanked 843 Times in 115 Posts
gatosky1620 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor12911 View Post
I will do it myself, there will be an option for that, but there is a serious bug that I am currently fixing, oh and, for spanish, support, I will give you a list of texts to translate.
Will do all that tomorrow, well what you can do for now is to be patient.
thx man, send me a MP to translate the cm
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Conversion Designer/Installer Creator Razor12911 Conversion Tutorials 1509 22-01-2017 01:41
Windows XP - Tricks gargujjwal Software 3 25-05-2008 03:54
Error Windows Installer: Command And Conquer 3 Kane Edition glfsd PC Games 14 24-01-2008 07:00
Frequently Asked Questions Joe Forster/STA PC Games - Frequently Asked Questions 0 29-11-2005 10:48



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2017, FileForums @ http://fileforums.com