Go Back   FileForums > Music & Video > Media Software

Old 10-11-2006, 13:54

TopherD is on a distinguished road
Napster

Hi everyone. I'm considering buying a Samsung YP-Z5 MP3 player and also a couple of months subscription to Napster.
I've been reading their site and it;s a little vague. It says that you can download and listen to all the music you want and it's yours to keep for ever. In the smallprint however it reads
"It is necessary to maintain a Napster subscription in order to continue access to songs downloaded through the Napster service."
This disconcerted me a little as I thought I don't want to pay, say, two months subscription and download a load of tracks only to lose access to them when my time is up. This worried and greatly dissuaded me from considering Napster until a friend pointed out that it could mean simply you can't download any more once your subscription is up... which seemed a little obvious and made me feel a little silly.
There is still some suspicion on my part however and I was wondering if Napster users could clarify just how it works and if my suspicions are at all founded OR if I have indeed misinterpretted the smallprint.

Thanks, Topher
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2006, 15:55
2 G SICK ASS MOD BIITCHES

AXmichigan is on a distinguished road
the napster songs dont work after you download em and the subscriptions gone i believe
2 Matrixes
3 Xbits

My xbox!:
-250 gig
-XBIT
-4981.06 x2
-orange led for light, matching beautifully with the orange x in the splash screen
-Component cable

my problem...solved?!:
-one of my friends says he can get about 450 files off it!... and now i havent seen him for about 4 months..and ive written him like 11 emails.. WHERE THE HELL IS HE?! :mad:
[B]OWNED! <3 TylerDurden![/B]
Old 12-11-2006, 00:31
princcce

Use the customer service !!

I would use the customer service form and copy; paste your new started thread to it, letting napster explaining you the smallprint.

There exists an offline modus and you can burn cd´s, so I think each title you bought for 0,99 cent is yours. I don´t know anything about napster to go or the flatrates and who owns this titles, or even about an offline crack.

Maybe napster can help you more than fileforums can do because it´s a juristic question. According to what you said for them it should be no problem to help you. Subscribe to napster light which is free of charge.

Last edited by princcce; 12-11-2006 at 10:31.