GameCopyWorld   -   ConsoleCopyWorld   -   CD Media World   -   CoverTarget   -   LinkWorld

Go Back   FileForums > Games > General Gaming

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 06:19

nikkolazo is on a distinguished road
Lotr: War in the north problem/Bug

Hey guys I have a problem:

I'm stuck in a part where some lever it suppose to open a gate, but i can't touch the lever because there is a bug in that level =(.

An easy solution will be load some previous save in order to open the gate before the bug happens.
Can anyone upload a save of this game in the chapter 8 part 4 ??? or 8 chapter 8 instead.

Pliease!!

The saves of the game are in C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/WB Games
the folder AppData is hidden , so you need to select "Shows hidden folders of system" in folder options in the control panel.

Another option I think will be die, but i cannot because there is no orc there.

And the final option is to kill myself with some cheat or trick but I'm unable to use the cheat provided in the page

http://m0006.gamecopyworld.com/games...he_north.shtml

because I don't know how to use it..

Can anyone help me with this? =(

Thanks a lot.

--------
ok i learned to use the cheats. And doesn't work.

But with a saved game i'm pretty sure that will work =)

Last edited by nikkolazo; 10-11-2011 at 09:03.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2011, 11:09
zeroes and ones.....

TippeX is on a distinguished road
why not copy back the original exe, put in the original disk, load game, load save and then see if you can progress...that would confirm if the crack is bad (missed trigger / check) or not....
and would be considerably better and faster than waiting on some save game to be uploaded (which may or may not happen), if it turns out to be a bad crack then there may be more missed ones... so keep the original disk and exe nearby.... you do have them dont you?
Old 10-11-2011, 12:00
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Been there, done that myself (in another game). Check if there are checkpoints where your complete status or just the fact that you reached it is saved. If there are none, yup, you need to play the again. And this time make sure you make backups of your savegames. I did.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: sta@c64.org; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Old 10-11-2011, 13:11

nikkolazo is on a distinguished road
thanks guys.

The thing is that this game only has one file for saves the game. So the another option is try to come back to some "restore point" which is donde automatically for windows in a previous date. But I think if someone put their file (and is a easy task) I will avoid play the game all again. =(

I don't have the original disk until the end of the month. Is with my sister in another city =/
Old 10-11-2011, 13:40
Senior forum member

Joe Forster/STA is on a distinguished road
Then backup that only file often. And get your original back; until then, thread closed.
Homepage: http://sta.c64.org, E-mail: sta@c64.org; for attachments, send compressed (ZIP or RAR) files only, otherwise your E-mail will bounce back!
Closed Thread