PDA

View Full Version : How do you play cracked games online

mrc213
17-04-2006, 20:10
I was wondering how to play cracked games online like what type of software i need etc.

GLH
17-04-2006, 20:13
Almost every game can't be played online with a cracked exe.
You need to use a mini/maxi image or your original cd/dvd to play online.

mrc213
17-04-2006, 20:16
sorry im a newbie whats a maxi/min image then

GLH
17-04-2006, 20:18
Welcome to FileForums.
Please take a look at the FAQs (http://www.fileforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)!

glenbo
18-04-2006, 04:23
im sorry guys but i disagree..every single one of my games that is cracked play online. every one.this includes farcry,toca 2,quake 3 + 4,f.e.a.r,battlefield 1942,vietnam,2,call of duty,cod uo,cod 2,serious sam 2,need for speed underground,underground 2,most wanted,star wars battlefront,battlefront 2,republic commando.....list goes on and on.

the only time a game doesent work online is if it has not got a legit serial key.

Talus
18-04-2006, 04:27
Which begs the question...

Does the original poster own all of the games he is trying to play online and has a legit cd key for each one?

Joe Forster/STA
18-04-2006, 06:49
@glenbo: Are you playing online with no-CD patches or mini/maxi/full images?

phil8900
18-04-2006, 08:08
Hi,
at least "punkpustered" games won't let you play with a modified exe in RAM..

caki
18-04-2006, 09:07
I remember that the first versions of punkbuster would allow you to play if the EXE in the RAM has the same Filesize of the original exe... I hope they updated :P

DABhand
18-04-2006, 09:07
im sorry guys but i disagree..every single one of my games that is cracked play online. every one.this includes farcry,toca 2,quake 3 + 4,f.e.a.r,battlefield 1942,vietnam,2,call of duty,cod uo,cod 2,serious sam 2,need for speed underground,underground 2,most wanted,star wars battlefront,battlefront 2,republic commando.....list goes on and on.

the only time a game doesent work online is if it has not got a legit serial key.

Without private servers, as I know FEAR and COD use a CRC check before logging into their servers.

glenbo
18-04-2006, 10:16
well why can i play them then? im using no-cd exe's and not mini images.

i will bet you as much as you like to prove that i can..anything you like.

if you cannot play the game online by a nocd exe then you do not own the game its simple.

all my mates can do it,so why cant anybody else???

i swear on my kids lives that cod and f.e.a.r play online with a nocd..also cod doesent need a nocd on its 'multiplayer' exe just on its single player one.

glenbo
18-04-2006, 10:20
Hi,
at least "punkpustered" games won't let you play with a modified exe in RAM..

thats bs mate. i have punk buster on all my games,thats just a blag ill do a screenshot walkthrough if ya want,showing ya everything i do.

all i do is..

crack the game as normal..start the game..select multiplayer..select a server and play.

i use punk buster all the time cos of the amount of cheats on teh cod/cod 2 servers.

Grumpy
18-04-2006, 12:18
@Glenbo
But are you only playing on 'Private' servers?

phil8900
18-04-2006, 16:32
Hi,
thats bs mate. i have punk buster on all my games,thats just a blag ill do a screenshot walkthrough if ya want,showing ya everything i do.

all i do is..

crack the game as normal..start the game..select multiplayer..select a server and play.

i use punk buster all the time cos of the amount of cheats on teh cod/cod 2 servers.

well.....

could you tell me why you get kicked from servers when you use fixed exe for BF2:EF?
It's a punkbuster message and says something like "Your main exe is modified..."

glenbo
18-04-2006, 17:40
@Glenbo
But are you only playing on 'Private' servers?

no mate..i dont even understand what they do.

going back a few years me and my mate attempted a 'private server' on 2 pc's at his house with just one game (naughty i know..but it was back b4 i even knew we wasent allowed to do that shit)

obviously we only had one key code..the one that came with the game (think it was medal of honur allied assault..cant remmember)

so anyway..we tralled teh net for a way to do it and found some dodgy private server crap and it still didnt let us in so we gave up wit the idea.

well.....

could you tell me why you get kicked from servers when you use fixed exe for BF2:EF?
It's a punkbuster message and says something like "Your main exe is modified..."

i havent got a clue mate.

i am talking about NOCD files and not CRACKED SERVER thingys.

i dont see why anybody would need them unless they had a stolen game with no key or something or if they had a load of mates who didnt have the game legitamantly and you wanted to play them with your legit game.

and in taht case i would say...let them sort it out :P lol -out of my hands shit-

glenbo
18-04-2006, 17:44
oh and by teh way...i just litrally finished playing battlefield 2 on numurous servers with mates on xfire using my nocd crack and ONLY using punkbuster servers (i dont do non punk buster servers..to many hackers/cheats) and i never had one problem..infact i have never EVER had a problem and nor has anybody else that i know either in person or on my xfire account.

the only way punkbuster will kick you is if you have either a hack.cheat running or you are using a dodgy serial key code.

i play battlefield 2 with around 30 work friends..all of which have the same nocd patch as me....which came from this site.

all of them use this site.

noone EVER gets kicked or has problems.

mrc213
18-04-2006, 20:51
See ill explain to you my problem a bit more basically my friend bought me a game and i tryed it out 6 days ago although my friend bought it for me a month ago when i tryed to go online it said something like i don't got a legit cd key to go online so now i got this game and tryed to take it back but they wouldnt let me and now im stuck wanting to know how can i go online with a game that has a non legit cd key also i wanted to know how does punk buster work and how do i make a no cd exe and what kinda sites can i find more info on this subject and i just really wanna know how to play a cracked game online cuz u know google hides it from u and given my situation i need help cuz im a newbee at this plz help me and thnx for all the help

Blade Uk
19-04-2006, 03:07
If you havent got a legit cd key then im pretty sure you cant play that game online no matter what you do.

Joe Forster/STA
19-04-2006, 03:16
If your key doesn't work, contact the publisher. If you have a proof of purchase (they'll tell you what they consider to be a proof), I'm sure they will give you another, working CD-key for free or for a nominal price.